The Star Residences
Tower 2 – Epsilon – NOW AVAILABLE.
What better place to invest in a Lifestyle Investment Property than on Broadbeach Island, Gold Coast. This is where the premier Pharmacy Conference, the APP, is held every year, which our Business Brokerage division, GAPS.Solutions (Greg Aspeling Pharmacy Sales Solutions), is a part of. The Star Entertainment Group, operators of The Star Gold Coast Casino and the Gold Convention & Exhibition Centre where the APP is held, is a Joint-Venture Partner in the $2 billion Intergrated Resort Masterplan, one of only 5 in the world. Add to that The Star Entertainment Group’s plans for transformation of Queen’s Wharf Brisbane, the tourism assets around SEQ will be worth $9 billion.
Our focus here on the Gold Coast is the $2bn Integrated Resort Masterplan, The Star Residences, on Broadbeach Island, already under construction with Tower 1 nearly sold out. The second tower, Epsilon, has now been released. The project is directly linked to The Star Casino, with The Star Entertainment Group as one of the joint-venture partners. Tower 2, Epsilon, will feature the direct over-road access walkway to Pacific Fair.
SELLING FAST: Epsilon is the second tower in The Star Residences, a shining star at the point of the $2 billion masterplan development. This uniquely Australian brand encompasses the Australian landscape, with its name resonating the southern constellation or Southern Cross.
The Star Entertainment Group Limited
- Development expertise in world class Integrated Resorts
Far East Consortium
- Hong Kong Listed company (Chiu family a major shareholder). One of the largest residential property developers in Asia and Australia including a $7 billion pipeline of impressive Australian projects including the $3.6 billion Queens Wharf development
Chook Tai Fook Enterprises Limited
- Owned by the Cheng family, one of the wealthiest families in Asia
- Broadbeach – the new centre of the Gold Coast.
- Integrated Resort Development Masterplan with $2 billion planned in infrastructure spending, creating the largest retail and entertainment precinct in the southern hemisphere
- Direct connection to the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre which is the largest regional convention and exhibition centre in Australia, generating accommodation requirements for 526,000 annual delegates and visitor.
- With Star Entertainment Group operating the GCCEC, Broadbeach Island’s overall occupancy rate was more than 80% in 2018.